Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Romantic Love Words

I have loved to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
Love isn't all smiles and laughs
for the moment;but crying and fighting for
what you believe is right and will last forever
For everything you have missed,
you have gained something else,
and for everything you gain,
you lose something else.
There are only three things
to be done with a woman.
You can love her,
suffer for her,
or turn her into literature.

Missing you is like
being lost in a black and white world;
everything seems so faded and lonely.
Believe me,
I can't help but love you,
and if I said too much,
sorry, but I don't
regret a single word.
It takes only a minute
to get a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone
- but takes a lifetime to forget someone

No comments:

Post a Comment