Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet Quotes For Someone SPECIAL....

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

A Friend is a treasure.
More precious than Gold,
For love shared is priceless
And never grows old.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Where there is great love, there are always wishes.

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

A man cannot reason with the woman he loves: he cares about her too much.

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in love with you.

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. 
 
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.

The best thing about me is you.

Life in abundance comes only through great love.

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. 
 
Love means never having to say you are sorry.
Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.

We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love.

No comments:

Post a Comment