Monday, February 14, 2011

Friend Quote...

What You Are To Me
A quick glance, a tender smile
I am caught in a spell
A gentle touch, a warm embrace
I know that all to well
A soft voice, an unspoken love
Across the way I see
A kind face, an inner beauty
That's what you are to me
 
  SOME LIKE WOODEN SHIP, SOME LIKE SILVER SHIP.

         SOME LIKE GOLD SHIP,  BUT I  ONLY LIKE YOUR FRIENDSHIP. 
  PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY,  IN THE STORM OF LIFE, YOU HAVE BEEN MY SHIP

ROSE IS A FLOWER, THAT STAYS FOR AN HOUR.
BUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP HAS THE POWER
THAT WILL STAYS FOR EVER .....
 
 DEAR FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND
  DEAR FRIENDS BRING PEACE OF MIND
  YOU MY BEST FRIEND ... ARE ONE OF A KIND

My friend is nice.
We like to play
We play together every day.
We laugh and cry
And laugh again
Because, you see, we're
Friends
Friends
Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment