Friday, February 18, 2011

DOWN...

Recently I felt that I have no one around me… it felt like I was walking alone..I felt lonely, and yes! I will miss someone too but lately I kind a felt betrayed.. I cried for nothing for these days..
Having many friends keeps me company, but having no one when I need it is a terrible feeling.
Every time I give my trust to someone, that trust gets thrown away. I always tell myself… “stop trusting everyone”. But yet I do it even when I’m concious. There must be someone out there that can help me through this train of thought. Help me get these bad feelings out of my system. Someone who understands me more than I. Someone, who won’t let me fall into the darkness again. Someone…. who will hold my hand no matter where I go. Someone who will accept me for who I am and how I am. Someone I can trust. For good.
Can someone tell me if this is normal? I kind of want some opinion on this. I don’t even know what kind of opinion I’m looking for. I’m just really upset
I feel like nothing is going right in my life. People dont care about me. Everything I do ends up in a disaster. I want to end it all and I think the only way is suicide.  I want someone who I can talk to who wont judge me..
I love how you are sweet.
I love how you can turn my sadness into happiness. 
I love how you are so honest. 
I love how you love me....

No comments:

Post a Comment