Saturday, February 19, 2011

mOVING ON...

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived."
"Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself."

"Letting go of someone dear to you is hard,
but holding on to someone
who doesn't even feel
the same is much harder.
Giving up doesn't mean you are weak!
It only means that
you are strong enough to let go!"

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh,
so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style,
and even if it kills me-
I’m going to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment