Thursday, December 2, 2010

Missing quote....

I can't forget the times weve shared together. The sadness and the happiness,the failure and success, the simple hugs and those tender kisses. I Dont know when it will gonna happen again, seems like a part of me was gone. I miss all of that, I miss you B.. I miss us..

The dreams of you holding me, the dreams of you kissing me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me the one thing that makes me who I am. My heart feel empty, incomplete without you. Wont you be the other half that makes me whole? I miss you....

Minutes slowly go by as the precious thoughts of us being together once again remain in my mind. The comforting images of you takes hold of my soul and through my eyes I visualize the time I had with you before you had to go; taking a part of me with you.I realize I need you so much because I love you. There's no other person I'd rather be with, no other person I'd rather be loved by, no other person I'd rather love or miss than you! ...Baby I miss you!!!

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.

Having no communication with you for awhile is like drinking coffee without sugar, it's not complete or should I say my life is not complete when you are not here beside me. I miss you.

I love you with all my heart, but i didn't know true love hurts so hard, i love and i miss you, every single second i wanna be with you, i know ill always love you, for there is only one love to me, baby that you, so ill say, im always gonna be with you everyday.....

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. but i never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. i guess i'm just missing the old times... miss you.

Days go by so fast, not a day do I not think of you. Missing you is the hardest part of my days, my days without you..

You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart! I Miss You!

No comments:

Post a Comment