Tuesday, December 14, 2010

About LOVE

I never loved you more
cause I never loved you less,
I dont love you now coz
I will love you always,
I dont just love you coz
I love you more than "I love you" can say ...

You justify my existence ...

if i have not known you,
I wouldn't have lived,
if I die with out knowing you,
I wouldn't die coz I didn't live at all ...

The sun can have the sky and it wouldnt matter.

The night can have its stars and i woudnt care.
Tomorrow can be majestic yet remain empty,
for it simply wouldnt matter without you there.

If she is the first thing you think of when you wake up,

the only thing you think of when you're awake,
and the last thing you think of before you go to bed,
then she is really somebody special.

Love is not measured by how you feel,
but how you make the other person feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment