Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morning Wishes...

Well this is morning time and cool breeze is blowing outside. Due to heavy rain, the weather becomes colder and somewhat romantic as well. While writing my first blog entry I was thinking about the past, some memories related with morning. That was the time when I had sms on my cell phone in the morning from someone special to say good morning to me.
That was not only a good morning message; it shows the deepest feelings of the other person for me that he prays for me every morning. I wasn’t aware of the morning wishes or quotes but after meeting him and spending time with him, I realized that morning wishes and quotes are the best indicator of someone emotions.
Although I go to sleep late in the night so that’s why couldn’t get up early in the morning but still I wait for a morning sms from him, so that’s the attraction and affiliation.
When you are affiliated with someone you always wait for wishes from him/her on different occasions like birthday events, morning time, night time, rainy day or examination time. Because these small things (not small in real) plays an important role in your life so don’t miss your love by avoiding things like sending morning wishes everyday in the morning.
Think for a while, if you send morning wishes to your loved one in the morning or good night sms in the night, how much happy he/she will be. You cannot imagine these small greeting plays an important role in strengthening your relations.
Overall it was a good experience to write a first blog entry here, but my dear it was written only to show you the importance of morning wishes in our relations. Now I hope you got the idea of morning wishes quotes, I wanted to write more on wishes and specially the morning quotes but I am sleepy and tired now. I will write more on this topic in future
Thanks
Have a Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment