Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Love for you



Even though you said goodbye,
And you might not return,
Still I will always love you;
My love for you will burn.

You treated me so nice;
You always made me smile.
I would have done anything for you;
I would have walked that extra Mile.

You always cheered me up;
You always had that special touch
That drew a smile to my face,
Which is why I miss you so much.

If I hurt you, Please tell me.
You left without a reason.
All I am asking is, why?
I know you still love me,
But why did you make me cry?

You always seemed
To have that special sound.
Only I could hear it,
Even when you were not around.

You said you were busy right now,
But you said you still loved me.
I would have done anything for you.
I would have crossed the oceans and the seas.

You always seemed to make me melt,
Every time you said, "I love you."
I would smile and respond back, "I love you, too."

Even though I can't be with you right now,
I still look for that star in the sky,
And every time I think of you,
I just simply let out a sigh.

Even though we are apart for now,
I still want you to know,
That I will always love you;
I won't ever let you go.

Forever and always I will be true.
Even though we are apart for right now,
This is my love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment