Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NOTHING LIKE SOMEONE



I hate you!

I hate the way you make me smile. I hate the way you make me laugh. I hate the way you can make me do anything that you want me to and I never say "No". I hate the way you make me cry. I hate the way you make me feel when your around. I hate that you lead me on and then make me look desperate.


I hate that you are the only thing that I think about. I hate that you say I am just a friend. I hate that you touch me and then ignore me. I hate that you tickle my feet and actually make me weak in the knees. I hate the way you let me sleep in your bed but then wont even kiss me.


I hate that you are nothing like someone I would ever be attracted to. I hate that you do not love me.


I actually don't hate any of these things except for the fact that I actually love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment