Saturday, May 14, 2011

about My life...

It’s my life and I’ll live it the way I want to!
Life is like a pack of chewing gum; I’ve yet to figure out why.
I have a life! I simply chose to spend it online!!
If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you will never enjoy the sunshine!
I’m the author of my life; unfortunately, I’m writing in pen and can’t erase my mistakes…
Life is uncertain – eat dessert first.
Reality continues to ruin my life…
Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame
I will tell you the meaning of life. But first, you must promise not to laugh!!
Life isn’t weird! It’s the people in it…
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies!
Don’t you want to hang out and waste your life with me?!
Opportunity may only knock once in a lifetime, but temptation always has its finger on the doorbell.
The world will always spin, but not always the way you want it to, if you wait someday miracle will hit you. Give life a chance to touch…
Life is like a video game, except we don’t have extra lives, retries, pause or continues
A creative life is a fulfilling life… as long as you can deal with a few loose screws.
I’m ridiculously awesome; therefore I live a ridiculously awesome life with ridiculously awesome friends!!
Life is simple!!! But it is up to you how you live it!!!
Nobody ever said life was easy…they just promised that it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment