Tuesday, April 19, 2011

VULNERABLE OF FALLING




I thought I'm already fully guarded towards falling for someone, but I was wrong. I'm still vulnerable of falling, especially when that someone makes me feel that I'm important (or that's just what I thought).

Your music still echoes especially at night when I'm about to sleep. I still cry when I remember how you were so sweet and thoughtful and nice, but everything was just a lie. It hurts a lot because I fall for you unconsciously.

I know that you happened for a reason, maybe it's to remind me that I'm still alive and that I have every right to feel love and affection for someone. You're an angel that happened in my life just when I needed someone to keep me sane all throughout pressure and frustration. Even just for a month, you've turned my life around, and I want to thank you for dropping by.

I should be angry at you, but I don't feel any anguish towards you. I still pray for you and your family. You may have hurt me but I don't blame you, I was foolish enough to get myself into the water and let myself drown, I thought somehow someone would save me, but no one did.

I know someday I'll see you again, or maybe I won't, we still don't know. I just hope we'd be able to recognize each other and I hope I can find the courage to say "hi" when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment